PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Feedback on Type Race Rules!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Feedback on Type Race Rules! >

quizmaster's Avatarquizmaster
ace.pnge.png
I feel the first rule should be done away with all together, Type race is supposed to be a team event, you should be able to talk about stuff other than just type race, allow us to make friends during our week together as a team. we shouldn't have to pm each other to have a discussion that doesn't need to be private and allow the rest of our team to join in on the discussion. the forums at the time are already the most strict forums i've ever been on... i've gotten several warning for spam even a 24 hour ban for spam for discussing with my team why we were getting our posts deleted for spam. I completely understand the 2 day bump on certain forums as spam but again this is a team event, allow us to actually be a team i also agree with what deer said about the spam filled thread the threads are deleted after the type race anyways... it does seem its moderated at times a little obsessively Silencing people on the forums is just a little much at times, makes me not want to use the forums at all.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page