PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!] >

IsoCat's AvatarIsoCat
Intro
Click List
Hoard
My Fields
Hello! ~I am IsoCat~ I was invited to PokeFarm about a year ago by a friend. As you can see, I am obsessed with Spheal. Interests Anime, Programming, Technology, Reading(certain topics), Art and hanging with friends and famliy I am very new to creating art any tips would be much appreciated.
I try to click back everyone that has interacted with my party. I also will occasionally go back and reclick people that are in the Reciprocated section. Click List Suriya MochaFox Shazi Veggiesaur Mistyme ezpups Neleke Norgaard Devilyn Hippo986 KitsuneBeast Tosi Feel free to message me if you want to be added to this list.(only if you are active)
I currently am working on my PokeDex and will get back to hoarding bulbasaurs after I get to arceus.
My fields currently have 5000+ sorted & stacked bulbasaurs and growing. My goal is to get to 9000+. All field stacks are aligned directly below the field berries for optimized clicking.
Credits

This Template is not free to use. For IsoCat's use only. Coding and Art by IsoCat
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page