PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ☁️The Nimbus Narrative ☁️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > ☁️The Nimbus Narrative ☁️ >

RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
  • Free Pokemon
In addition to the services above, I also have several fields of free Pokemon. This sometimes includes breeding pairs. Any Pokemon that are placed close together in a free field with a name that are percentages are a free pair! Any fields labeled "💕Timid Pairs💕" are my personal pairs and are not free or even UFT. Note that if you are looking for a pair, or are in need of a Pokemon for a pair that I do not have in my fields, I would highly recommend you look into joining the clan Arceus Wonders, which focuses on egg dexing and helping to make max percentage pairs according to members' preferred natures! I only have 15 trade slots, so that is the maximum amount you can request at once. However, after I send those 15 you may come back for more, so ultimately the amount of free Pokemon you can get from me is unlimited. You must use clickable links to request Pokemon from me. The order form below will take care of the BBCode that will make the links clickable. You may remove lines from the form if you are requesting less than 15 Pokemon. ^^

Order Form

[b]Raila, I want some free Pokemon![/b] 1.[url]LINK[/url] 2.[url]LINK[/url] 3.[url]LINK[/url] 4.[url]LINK[/url] 5.[url]LINK[/url] 6.[url]LINK[/url] 7.[url]LINK[/url] 8.[url]LINK[/url] 9.[url]LINK[/url] 10.[url]LINK[/url] 11.[url]LINK[/url] 12.[url]LINK[/url] 13.[url]LINK[/url] 14.[url]LINK[/url] 15.[url]LINK[/url]

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon. I do charm swaps/rentals for 30 gp/equiv at my shop (or just send me a trade).
Trade ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @blog link PFP @PKMN TCG Pagedoll @LewTwo's archive TR Code @Kieri
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page