PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > the doings [ and things ] >

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
To anybody who has ordered art from me recently or asked for art, I am not ignoring anybody, I’m trying to do irl stuff first, then I will get to it. I truly apologize for the lateness, and I hope to finish all the requests and commissions by the end of the week! Thank you for being patient with me, and I hope it isn’t too much trouble..

Hello everyone! Apologies for the long delay, I truly apologize for the wait, but I haven't had much of a chance to doing the adopts at the moment, due to certain things, but I will have them done as soon as possible, most likely near the end of the week. Thank you for being patient with me, I truly appreciate it ^^ I will send the images through PMs as I get to them, hopefully in the next few days! Maybe I'll have some new adopts up by then aswell. @CheriBeri So that I don't take anybody's money without anything in return, it's most preferred to send payment after the adopts have been sent out or finished, so that it's easier to track! Thank you ^^
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page