PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Minor Buffs to Master Gemwish Badges

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Minor Buffs to Master Gemwish Badges >

Chaoman12345's AvatarChaoman12345
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Cepheus

I absolutely think Master Badges need something. Like Alchemist said, I have zero interest in IVs and, based on my time here, I don't know a ton of people who are. I mean, clearly there are people who like IV stats, but it's unnecessary to me. The completionist in me absolutely wants to complete my badges, but I see absolutely no reason to go past Wishalloy (at least not until I Wishalloy all of them, then maybe I'll go back). There's no incentive for me to do so. An EXP bump would be nice, as you explained it. Maybe there's a small chance that your egg will hatch with more Gems (like 3-5 Gems and only a 10% chance per hatch). Maybe something even random like.., at the last stage, you can choose a Nature and your badge's mystic powers can somehow give a small boosted possibility of Pokemon you hatch of that type to have that nature. (Is this even possible or is nature already decided as an egg when it's created?) I would 100% go for Master if I had even a 10-15% boosted chance of my chains having more Quirky specials, especially for ones I can't breed for like legend hunts.
Thank you for the support! I added your two suggestions to the main post :) My only concern with the increased gem chances as you described them is that they could cause a massive influx of gems on ravyne days. If someone received a 3-5x gem drop multiplied by 4 on a ravyne day that would be a potential of 12-20 gems from a single egg - I would just be worried that this could cause too many gems to be produced (although maybe this could help to counteract the increased gem price that may come with buffing master badges?) Either way I really like the suggestions - I would likely just change the increased amount of gems to either not stack with ravyne's bonus or to only be a small chance at doubling the gems received.
Type race: 0/10,000
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page