PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🦉 Mery's Bird-y Journal Corner 🐦

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > 🦉 Mery's Bird-y Journal Corner 🐦 >

BirdyMery's AvatarBirdyMery
Decided to finally put out a journal here aswell to document my process, doings and achievement on Pokefarm and maybe some real-life events and thoughts too (as long as they don't break any site rules)! Perhaps even a silly sketch or artpiece or two? Who knows! I'm often called Mery, Mer or Birdy, so either one of those nicknames works. I'm 20 years old as of making this journal and I visit pokefarm on the daily as a lil' habit of mine. I started playing over a year ago and it's been wild. Besides that, I love to draw, shower my bf with wholesomeness and play on my switch lite, and plenty of more things I don't feel like listing out here to make the starting post too long. The post below this one serves as a comment for me to track my overall goals -- Currently I'm waiting for the end of this month to see which type race team I land on to make a hunting choice, depending on that team! In the meanwhile, I hunt Stufful to feed the hungry Sally some specials.
🌙💜🌙 Just a fellow PFQ person roaming the interwebs. I have UFT S/A pkmn, free pkmn & pairs, just PM and/or send a trade. 🌙💜🌙 (Avatar is my melan Solynx OC Zelda drawn by SadRice!)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page