PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
I would agree with the above statements if the bunny releases were more back to back, but the last one was Slypin back in 2019 - so it has been 2 years, unless you include the Mega Terabbit Q we recieved this year which...Personally I don't but to each their own. Though it seems Bunbori and Taiveret were both released the same year, so that would be something to call a bit much but honestly it has been 2 years since a bun as I stated, so I'm not really sure I can agree with the everything as I said. Also there are loads of different types of rabbits, there are plenty of differences between them feel free to look it up! This one seems to be based on a Lop breed (Can't say for sure which one) but those happen to be my favorites so maybe thats why this exclusive has ended up being my favorite fakemon yet. Though, it is easy to say a rabbit/bunny is just that and there's no differences because most are the same size so it's difficult to see the differences there are indeed some :>
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page