PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > A List of Items in Tables >

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
*rolls in* Hello. Hi. It's me. The one who has a half asleep brain. Scrollbar is mainly there for mobile users when it comes to large tables (at least if my memory serves me correct since they been there for a whileeeeee. Side note DrWho was the one who gave the idea of using the code..honestly might be a better question to ask them tbh since I'm not that deep when it comes to coding..other than dying adding new items lmao). It's not the perfect solution, but it's the current solution when it comes to dealing with making codes as mobile friendly as possible since it's hard to make any large tables and honestly...mobile is such a tricky little thing (partially why there's hasn't toooo many new tables tbh). Chances are this might change in the future with this suggestion being approved...then again who knows how long it will be when it's added. (Also there's 835 subscribers to this guide...what in the world...)
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page