PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by DragonIceWings

Hello, I have a question regarding the making Pokemon in the shelter stand out CSS code. Can you also do it with pokemon and not just eggs? If yes, how can I find the pokemon code?
I use the QoL script, at the bottom of the shelter upgrades you put the name of the pokemon you want to find and then it'll highlight all of that pokemon and the eggs of that pokemon in the shelter. It can be found by going to the farm page --> Options --> userscripts --> tick the QoL button and refresh. You can adjust how many of the scripts you use by clicking the Bellsprout icon on the timers bar. (The bar that where News, Interactions ect are all listed.)
Omg, thank you so much! That helps shelter finding so much easier! I don’t get the last bit tho, where is the Bellsprout icon on the timers bar? Do you mean the farm button?
My Shop! (S/A/M, Summons, PWYW Legends, Charms, IVs and More!) Banner made by angelatos, Sprite made by xX-Aura-Xx Summons for Sale or Trade here! Forum Profile Credit: Bouncy Pokemon Icons
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page