PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sinnoh sprite revamp

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sinnoh sprite revamp >

Deviation's AvatarDeviation
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I can only speak for myself but I didn't bother replying because there was nothing worth replying to. You have brought nothing new to the discussion, you are being borderline toxic (although not enough to warrant post removal), your claims are based on provable falsehoods. I find it hilarious that you claim melans are "brown, brown and some other colour that relates slightly to brown", meanwhile other naysayers are complaining about how everything is green. I even went to the trouble of making a graph that showed that the colours people are complaining about are actually under-represented. And yet here you are with the same tired arguments. I have to say, you are highly opinionated for someone who has owned two Melanistic Pokémon ever (back in 2018) and never hunted one of your own. Not even when they were "black and X". I didn't say this the other day because it would have been rude, but... Well, the gloves are off now. You posted in the Tournament announcement guessing the names of the other Tokens based on the "Ocean" name. So you do have a basic understanding of a "consistent theme", but only when it suits you.
First of all, i had already apologized for my tone and that english is not my first language,and you still complain that im being 'border-line toxic'. But I have to say this, arent you the one thats being slightly toxic? I mean, you brought up my melan count,called my opinions and criticism a 'tired argument' and also called it 'laughable'???im sorry you feel that way, but there really is no adding to the argument if you dont even see it as a problem and make fun of it in the process. And for my ocean token comment? I was just joking, just because i decided to give my opinion about a sprite, does this mean i have wavered my right to comment somewhere else? And for you going through my pokedex to see how many melans have i owned, i think its appropriate for me to explain to you why i only have two. 1: I took a long hiatus and never really properly hunted. 2:When i did come back, my plans to hunt them were gone because the sprites were changed to something I did not like. before someone brings up css, it isnt a solution. Css is a FREE cosmetic. Melans are cosmetic that COST money.(ZC is always bought by someone, even if you trade for it)so melans in a way are a big source of revenue for the site. Changing the sprite to something unlikeable is the site shooting itself in the foot. If you'd like to present a graph that show how many people comment how much they like it VS to upvotes on the displeasure on the changes, then the graph will be in favour of displeasure. Most people are very shy and/or don't like using the forums for whatever reason on this site (including me, you have no idea how much strength i mustered up to type my first comment on the thread and this is how you treat me.) Also that last paragraph??? I do not understand. Are you trying to imply my taste is bad or something? Again, im just, trying to address that im not trying to be toxic and would like to engage is some discussion about the sprite update,yet you're being rude.
🌈Zoinks!🌈
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page