PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Guide on Shiny Hunting

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Guide on Shiny Hunting >

Uzumi's AvatarUzumi

Useful Resources

Rules Wiki Pages: Guides in the Forums: To-Do (this doesn't even go here):
  • Detailled info on Hunting for Exclusives?
  • More info on hunting Legendaries?

Frequently Asked Questions

Is there a Summary to this impossibly long amount of text? Sure, here it is. Where do you have that information from? I've been an active hunter on PF1 and am hunting on PFQ since December 2014. I have a history of my hunts. I also am friends with many people who Shiny hunt, visit the forums a lot and the Wiki. Oh, and I'm a Mod. How much is a Shiny XY worth?? Please don't discuss the worth of a Shiny here. It is pretty much up to the people trading, so there isn't much to discuss. You can look through Trade Shops to get an impression on how much something's worth. My chain broke! What did I do wrong? Read again through the "Now that you have a Chain you also need to keep it!" part and then tell me what exactly you were doing when it broke. I already hatched 200 Eggs and no Shiny, yet. What am I doing wrong? I feel your pain but there's not much that can be done. Shiny Hunting is based on chance and sometimes you just lack the luck to hatch a Shiny. You can try with Upgrades like an Übercharm or a Shiny Charm but otherwise there's not much to do than just hatching more Eggs and hoping that the next Party will finally have that Shiny. I want to hunt an Early Bird Natu/Shinxel/Seasonal Turtwig/other exclusive! How does it work? The only difference will be, that you need DayCare Passes to get your Eggs. Exclusive Eggs can be bred, but the chance of them landing in the Shelter after releasing them is 1%. So you will need to use DayCare passes to pick them from your DayCare after breeding the exclusive Eggs. You will also need the SpyGlasses to see which Eggs that you bred are actually the exclusive ones. I saw some Shiny Legendaries, how did they get them? It is possible to Shiny Hunt a Legendary, but you need either a lot of Summon Items or a lot of Credits for the Egg Supplier. For each Egg you would normally pick up from the Shelter or the DayCare, you will need to use a Summon Item instead. (Or order an Egg from the Egg Supplier.) Your question here? I will try to help! Thank you for reading through the Guide (or for reading through parts of it, maybe even only the FAQ)! If you have any questions or suggestions then feel free to post here. I will do my best to help you out!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page