PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sinnoh sprite revamp

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sinnoh sprite revamp >

Deviation's AvatarDeviation
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hello, im sorry if i may seem rude or if i shouldnt be replying to 21 day old posts, but i'd just like to say a little something: I just came back after a quite a long hiatus, and seeing the sinnoh revamp and all the changed colours; especially melans, are... Not good. Not good at all. I have seen the renaming thread as well but i think that instead of a new name for melan and albino, we should revert back to the previous sprites. I just have a bad feeling that old players will leave (and many are in the process of leaving, many already left and i too am deciding) and only the new players that were not around to enjoy the old sprites, will remain. Maybe im paranoid, but i say my fear is justified.

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

{Snipped area} That said, "black and X" as a colour formula for every melan is about as boring as white/cream with red eyes is for the albinos.
I admit that the old ones are just a shade of black + some other colour, but I, in my personal opinion think it is far better than 'brown, brown and some other colour that relates slightly to brown. The new sprites are so brown i have to up my phone's brightness in order to see detail. Again, im very sorry as english is not my first language and im really bad at socializing and its difficult for me to tell my exact thoughts and im not the best at selecting words. Edit:To add to my post about my reverting suggestion, it may upset a few people that like the new sprites and the artists because they had been working on the new sprites for years, but i think sacrifices have to be made for better things. Not only this, but i have seen the staff make updates that appeal to the majority of the userbase, and it is obvious at the very first few replies that many people dont like the update. Edit: Or instead of following a strict colour pallete, maybe just colour it just so that it looks better? i.e in Albinos, Real world pink/white/rosy where applicable, and if it doesn't look good, some other light-themed pallete.Why are artists so limited to colour choices? It's been four days since the last post. Either my post is being ignored or the site IS dying. mod edit: posts merged
🌈Zoinks!🌈
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page