PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Spriter Applications - CLOSED

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Spriter Applications - CLOSED >

Sei's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSei
retiredstaff.pnghypermode.pngmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Crowvict

I've got a couple quick questions! What is the workload of sprinters like? Also, does how active we are on the site factor in?
Workload usually varies with what kinds of projects we have going on and what the spriter chooses to take on themselves. It depends on what you mean by active on the site. DO you mean days where you just don't log in, or do you just chat on the forums and don't hunt or anything? As long as communication is maintained in the staff channels, you don't have to be super active on site.

QUOTE originally posted by Zweira

I have a question concerning activity as well. Im currently in grad school and so my workload irl is crazy. If I were to be accepted, could I take on spriting assignments projects when I feel like I dont have a heavy burden? Is there a spriting quota that all spriters have to meet?
Absolutely! You only take what you feel like you can accpmplish in a reasonable amount of time. There's no specific quota, but you are expected to at least finish what you grab.

QUOTE originally posted by CiaraKitty

So, for the recolor, it says I can use a PFQ Fake pokemon. Can I use the same one for one of my repose?
Yep, no restrictions on that.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page