PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in De La Lune Ranch Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > De La Lune Ranch Journal >

Art Challenge Contest

Every month people all over the world join art challenges to hone their skills. ...... is a month-long celebration of creativity, community and above all…

Rules

1. All site rules apply All Site Rules including Contest Rules, Art Theft and Forum Content apply during this contest! Should any of your drawings break these rules, then the entire set the drawing is a part of will be disqualified.
  2. If you pass on a prize, you pass on all prizes Contestants that pass/opt out on any prize(s) they won, forfeit all (future) prizes. This includes "extra" prizes handed out incase of a mistake in judging etc.
  3. 1 post allowed per contestant. Each contestant is allowed one post that they will claim before the start of the contest. All drawings should be uploaded and placed in your post by the deadline. But please do not update in advance.
    set 01-16 needs to be uploaded by: insert date here and set 17-31 needs to be uploaded by: insert date here
    Drawings added and/or edits made outside of these dates will not be counted towards the final judging. If you want to talk about the drawings or the event then please take it to Private Messages. However, feel free to post any questions you have in this thread.
  4. Images must remain working until the end of the judging! You, yourself are responsible for making sure your image links work and remain working! I will not be there to check and inform you of a broken image.
  5. Everyone is allowed to join. You don't have to be a member of the Create Your Own Canvas Clan where this contest was hosted in previous years. This event is for everyone to join.

Important Dates

.. - .. - .. - .. - .. - ..: Accepting forms .. - .. - .. - .. - .. - ..: Artober Challenge .. - .. - .. - .. - .. - ..: Judging .. - .. - .. - .. - .. - ..: Distributing prizes

Contestants

Username

Claimed Post

Contest Progress

DuchessLunaire* Link 01-16 17-31
Username Link 01-16 17-31
* Have opted out of receiving prizes

Prizes

~ The Underedog~ Approved drawing set 01-16 OR 17-31
Participation PrizeS/A Smeargle Set + 28d Hypermode VoucherOffered by: DuchessLunaire
You made it halfway! I am proud of you~
~ The Topdog ~ Approved drawing set 01-16 AND 17-31
Pokélicious a full set of pokemon related drawings that catches the eye! Melan ??? Offered by: DuchessLunaire
A winner will be picked based on the personal opinion from DuchessLunaire
Artstanding"A full set of Artstanding Awesomeness!" as stated by a floofMelan Smeargle Offered by: DuchessLunaire
A winner will be picked based on the personal opinion from DuchessLunaire
Artacular"A whole month of Artacular Artz!" as stated by a noodleMelan ??? Donated by: Cele
A winner will be picked based on the personal opinion from Cele

Form

Copy, paste and post the Form code to claim your post. Under the form code a single image code, a missed drawing code and a code for the entire set(s) have been provided, feel free to use them as you wish.

Form code

[h1]I, [USERNAME HERE] will be joining Inktober![/h1][hr][center]Art Theme: [THEME HERE][/center] [hide=Prompt List]PROMPT LIST HERE[/hide] [hide=set 1-16][sc=gallery] put 1-16 code here [/sc][/hide][hide=set: 17-31][sc=gallery] put 17-31 code here [/sc][/hide] [hr] [style] img { margin: 3px 0px 0px 0px; width: 141px; height: 141px; object-fit: cover; } .panel{ margin: 5px 0px 0px 0px; box-shadow:none; } .panel>h3 { text-align: center; border: none; padding:5px; } .panel>h3>a { text-align: Left; border: none; } .panel>div { padding:5px; } .gallery { line-height: 3pt; text-align: center; } [/style]

Seperate image code

[url=IMAGE LINK HERE][img]SAME IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/url]

Missed drawing code

[img]/upload/DuchessLunaire/CYOC/Ignore_This.png[/img]

set 01-16

[url=IMAGE LINK 1][img]IMAGE LINK 1[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 2][img]IMAGE LINK 2[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 3][img]IMAGE LINK 3[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 4][img]IMAGE LINK 4[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 5][img]IMAGE LINK 5[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 6][img]IMAGE LINK 6[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 7][img]IMAGE LINK 7[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 8][img]IMAGE LINK 8[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 9][img]IMAGE LINK 9[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 10][img]IMAGE LINK 10[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 11][img]IMAGE LINK 11[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 12][img]IMAGE LINK 12[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 13][img]IMAGE LINK 13[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 14][img]IMAGE LINK 14[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 15][img]IMAGE LINK 15[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 16][img]IMAGE LINK 16[/img][/url]

set 17-31

[url=IMAGE LINK 17][img]IMAGE LINK 17[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 18][img]IMAGE LINK 18[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 19][img]IMAGE LINK 19[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 20][img]IMAGE LINK 20[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 21][img]IMAGE LINK 21[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 22][img]IMAGE LINK 22[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 23][img]IMAGE LINK 23[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 24][img]IMAGE LINK 24[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 25][img]IMAGE LINK 25[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 26][img]IMAGE LINK 26[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 27][img]IMAGE LINK 27[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 28][img]IMAGE LINK 28[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 29][img]IMAGE LINK 29[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 30][img]IMAGE LINK 30[/img][/url] [url=IMAGE LINK 31][img]IMAGE LINK 31[/img][/url] [img]/upload/DuchessLunaire/CYOC/Ignore_This.png[/img]

FAQ

What happened to the previous concept? This contest used to be a lot closer to the original concept of Inktober, 1 drawing a day for 31 days in a row. With more resticting rules to make sure people couldnt "cheat" as easily or kept to the original challenge. But with the contest growing and more people joining I have met my limit on how many users I can judge correctly and ensure that no mistakes slip through. Therefor I changed things up a bit. It will mean that the judging will be a lot more depending on personal oppinion, but people will have easier restrictions and less timezone limitations. Can I draw digital/traditional? Yes, the goal of the challenge is to improve your art skills, so sticking to one medium for the duration of the contest is the adviced. However it is not a must so you are allowed to mix things up if you want to. If you want to try out differnt mediums, styles, programs etc. then go for it! Basically anything goes! What is the difference between digtal and traditional art? The simple answer is traditional art uses traditional mediums that have existed and been developed and improved over time such as pen, pencil and paper. While digital art uses digital technologies to produce art, such as drawing tablets and online drawing programs. I missed the upload date(s)! If you miss the upload date for a set it won't be counted towards the end results of this contest. Do I have to use the PFQ Image Uploader? No, in fact I do not encourage the use of the PFQ Image Uploader for this contest. You can use other uploaders such as Discord, deviantArt (sta.sh) or Social Media pages, among others. Just please make sure your link works and will keep working until judging is over! Where can I find themes and/or prompt lists to help me? You can make your own, however if anyone wishes I can help provide prompt lists and possible themes for you all to enjoy. Can I upload in my own timezone instead? Any drawings uploaded outside of PFQ server times will not be counted towards the contest results. However, I have tried my best to make sure that enough time is given to everyone to meet the deadline requirements.
Still have a question? Feel free to post it in the thread or message me~

Tips and Tricks

1. Plan beforehand, make a schedule of when you can draw, how long you can draw, and what you wish to use. If you are short on time, pick easier subjects to draw that have a simple design, or in case of traditional art use materials that dry fast. Don't be afraid to sketch ahead of time! If you have more time consider adding backgrounds or extra details.
  2. Create a theme or give yourself some prompts, somethimes the hardest part of drawing is comming up with what to draw. If you have to stick with a certain theme be it animals, humans, fantasy, rocks - you name it. It will help you spend less time on coming up with ideas and more time actually creating the drawings. Same goes with prompts, if you have only a few words to focus on it might be easier to come up with inspiration.
Melan Entei Hunt

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page