PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sinnoh sprite revamp

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sinnoh sprite revamp >

PyraKitten's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPyraKitten
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

<Cut quote out for length>
You literally took the thoughts from my brain there - including using the examples I would've used! Is there anything we can do to help the artists feel better about themselves and stuff? ;o; Or just help in general??

QUOTE originally posted by Prometheus

This "ignoring" does not help. You get posts like the first one you linked because users are frustrated and feel like the staff are not listening to them. I would like to point out the number of thumbs up on those posts. The first example has 32, while the second one has 10 (at the time of posting this). Surely that speaks for itself?
At the end of the day, if you can't say something in a way that's respectable and polite - then you shouldn't say anything at all. It's not the artist's fault if you, specifically, don't like the colours. If many people dislike the colours, changes and adjustments can be politely requested. This has been mentioned multiple times on this thread. However, getting frustrated and saying things such as 'This is the worst thing you could do' and 'I hate all of it, no matter what you do i'll hate it' - things that have been said on this thread - is simply uncalled for. When a child throws a tantrum because they can't have the best toy on the shelf, they get ignored and/or told they can't have it (usually). If they politely say, 'please can I have this toy?' they're more likely to get it (likely as a present at christmas). You don't get listened to by screaming. Being upset with the changes is fine - but try to channel that upset-ness into something constructive (like drawing, writing or trying to constructively think of a way that the problem could be fixed) - rather than something destructive (being angry and lashing out at the artists). In general, that's a healthier way of dealing with frustration - though I also know it's not the easiest thing to do. But heck, before I go on a long rant about mental health (and how to deal with it) I'll cut myself off there. As I said, at the end of the day, if you can't say something in a way that's respectable and polite - then you shouldn't say anything at all.
Hope I'm not stepping on any moderator toes or anything by explaining things. I'm just trying to say it as I see it, but if you want me to shush I will! ^^
☼ Aka Pyra Kitten ☼ ❤ Artist ❤ Gamer ❤ Nerd ❤
Sprite by kitty00829.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page