PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sinnoh sprite revamp

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sinnoh sprite revamp >

Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
arceus.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Vespasian

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Please don't try to justify the backlash. I understand change is hard and all that stuff, but there is no excuse for the level of vile toxicity that was flung at the art team. Criticism is fine. We can work with that. The artists have already made and will continue to make adjustments in line with constructive feedback. And I will try to be better at communicating changes. But toxic hatred can be taken elsewhere. It is not welcome here.
Where do you see this toxic backlash? Most of the people just politely critizited why they are unhappy with the changes because they care about this site. The word "hate" is not toxic, people genuinely dislike some of the changes and they weren't able to think of other words. I agree that communication should be better - I joined this site at the beginning of this year, and never even heard of sprite revamps - just beacause you mention it in some obscure forum posts, or outside of the site doesn't mean that everyone will hear about it.
Constructive criticism is the keyword here. Saying things like I hate this or I love that isn't good critism. It's been said so many times that explaining what bothers you about the art helps the staff to rework on things if necessary. Was there something wrong with the colours, shading etc. Same thing with the positive feedback. What was good about the art? The staff wants feedback that actually helps them to understand the main subject of the issue. Let that be negative or positive. Next time you complain about colours, try to give more depth of why they bother you.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page