PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

MeowOrNever's AvatarMeowOrNever
I.. literally don't understand why the colours of a Pokémon that got updated a few months (?) ago had to be changed again? I didn't want to say anything about the Sinnoh sprites, because most of them needed an update, even if I'm gonna miss a few of them, but I just don't get this sprite update.. at all.. I get that part that the sprite had to get an update, but the colours.. why? I'm literally at the point where I don't even want to hunt for any melans, because they might just get changed the next day even if they were changed multiple times already.. Is it really necessary to go back to gen 1 again and change the sprites? Can we even hunt anything without having to worry about our favourites getting a revamp again? It really does frustrate me because I pay for my Hypermode and I'd rather hunt stuff that I know is gonna stay the same, because I'm just not sure how long I can afford to hunt these babies for.. But on a positive note, I love the new Gyarados sprites... I really do.. I'm just worried and confused. I hope it didn't come off as rude, I'd like to apologise in advance if it did.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page