PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
@Shazi - Thank you for posting a response! It's really appreciated hearing from someone from art staff that you guys are at least discussing things, even if changes don't happen it's really nice to feel like as a userbase our concerns are being looked at/discussed. (I was personally concerned our opinions/thoughts were going to be swept under the "Changing the name of Albino/Melan" rug and we weren't going to hear anything about possible adjustments to current Albinos/Melans) Now that you mention the small shiny updates to cresselia and those updates making the melan be adjusted further I get it. I know someone said a few pages back that the Shiny was changed & I know melans are based on shinys, but it still just spaced how that might effect cresselia - even a small adjustment to the shiny such as that. Personally I think the green on the melan is really stunning I just dislike the red + green, it's very christmas/holiday vibes if that makes sense. I know someone else expressed disdain for the green and liking the red, it's difficult but overall it just comes down to personal preference sometimes and there isn't much that can be done about it, but even so I just feel like the melan could be tweaked ever so slightly to just make the colors look better together if the same colors are kept. Even if Cresselia is not changed, I appreciate the art staff taking in and considering input from some users. Thank you for the communication, it is appreciated and if you have the time I hope you will continue to communicate with us. Thank you once again.
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page