PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Proposal to Rename Albino and Melanistic Pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Proposal to Rename Albino and Melanistic Pokemon >

River's Skies's AvatarRiver's Skies
champion.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Sneaky Shadow

(sorry, not to be 'that person' but) Highly not a fan of "Blessed" as a term to describe Pokemon. Sounds too similar to religious topics to me. I'd rather keep religion and Pokemon extremely separate, as I'm highly not a religion-observing person. 10 / 10 rather keep calling my Pokemon 'incorrect' names than 'hallowed' names. Religion's a major anxiety-inducing PTSD-type personal issue for me, so please, consider not everyone likes "Blessed" things. (This stresses me just to make this post saying I don't like the word "Blessed" being used as a possible name for Pokemon.)
I agree with this, though I don't have as much an issue with it, I see where they are coming from.
  • Main
  • TypeRace
  • Disclaimer
Formerly Jaceblep Avatar from PMD, recoloured by me.
3/39 p.png chained
0S/0A/0M/3H Hord Info
Score: 0
Credit
"WE" or "US" refers to multiple members, not multiple outside people. We do not account share. Some other members of the system have shown interest in playing, so this disclaimer exists now. However, the account remains primarily Jace's.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page