PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

Yes you can, using a combination of the "replace all sprites" code and the regular hue-rotate code.

Code

img.big[src*='/h/3/k'], .pokemon[style*='/h/3/k']{ filter: hue-rotate(90deg) !important;}
where /h/3/k is the code for regular Skarmory, my test subject (and of course feel free to adjust the 90deg hue rotate to your preference). I just tried this on my field of Skarmories and all of them are hue-rotated. The Pokedex image is also hue-rotated. The only place where it doesn't work is platform codes. Demonstration with my platform:
Thank you so much! I figured it was some sort of combination of the two, but tired-brain couldn't quite work out how =) I'm totally ok with the hue-rotated platform, it looks kinda cool actually. I think the other thing I may do is put in a Sprite permission request to edit the albino Spiritomb sprite and hue-rotate it in a graphics program, then use the global img code. But we shall see! Thank you thank you!!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page