PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

I'm back with another question about "big" sprite replacement (aka party/field/shelter, not the minisprites). DrWho fixed my issues with replacing all albino Plusle & Minun with another image. Now I'm wondering if I can replace all albino Spiritomb with a hue-rotated version of the new sprite? Including the Platform version? (the current platform isn't replaced) AKA can I hue-rotate all Albino Spiritomb, not just the specific one I own? Here's the code I grabbed from the first page and used to edit a single sprite:

CSS

//-----START Replace Albino Spiritomb Sprite----- .party>div[data-pid*="FYMBH"]>.pkmn>.pokemon, #field_party>div>div.slot[data-id*="FYMBH"]>div, #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon[data-id*="FYMBH"]>img { filter: hue-rotate(60deg); } //-----END Replace Albino Spiritomb Sprite-----
Result is this, but so far only on the summary page, and not the dex or platform
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page