PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sinnoh sprite revamp

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sinnoh sprite revamp >

ICEBÜNN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngICEBÜNN
graphics60722.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb+.png
Just want to drop in some of my own positive remarks. Not here to debate about the sprites, just want to talk about the ones I really like. I love the new Roserade line colors. I’ve wanted to hunt it ever since I saw the melan colors in 2016, but somehow I love this one even more?

👀

The colors are a v I B E
Personally, the old albino form was a little too washed-out for me to enjoy looking at. It’s harder to get a decent look at the old one, this design feels much more crisp and cleaned. c: Also, THE LUXRAY COLORS!! It makes me wish I hadn’t delta’d my old melan. The green looks really pretty on it. Can’t decide if I like the new or old one better, but they both look quite good. Other favorite changes are the Cherubi line, Buneary line (the colors and sprites look so much crisper wow), Rotom (that outline tho), most of the legends, and ESPECIALLY the lake trio! I think the lake trio designs are an especially pleasing improvement. There wasn’t anything wrong with the old designs, the color scheme just feels a lot better to look at here. The albinos are my favorite, the slightly added saturation looks really nice and crisp. I do really like the uniqueness of the old ones, but the new melan colors are nice too. I can see how people would get upset over the old melan designs being changed, but I still think that these designs are amazing and I love them too. ^-^ People may or may not agree with me, to each their own after all. I can understand the upset of having a melan’s color changed didn’t like when my purple Seviper turned into blues and greens some years ago. I’m just voicing my praise for the new designs ^-^ Overall they look very nice and clean.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page