PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sinnoh sprite revamp

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sinnoh sprite revamp >

Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
grandmaster.pnge.png
I'm gonna throw my two cents in and say that most, if not all of the new Sinnoh Albino's look better than the old ones not trying to offend any artists, they all did a great job! I mentioned this in Sprite Discovery but the old Sinnoh Albino's were pretty much the same creamish color for most of them, it looked nice but seeing all of them have the same cream color just felt a bit stale and not really that unique now that the new Albino's have come out they all look so much better! they all actually feel unique and different now, not just having the same color for most of them! so in short I'm happy the Sinnoh Albino's got changed, I did like the old ones, but they needed an upgrade and I can say the art staff did a great job
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page