PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sinnoh sprite revamp

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sinnoh sprite revamp >

FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
grandmaster.pngd.png
I agree with others that an item or something similar might be a nice compromise going forward. An item or maybe just simply an option to "turn back on" (for lack of better words) a solitary pokemons old coloration/sprite (like, if I have an albino shaymin and a melan porygon, if i wanted to have new porygon but old shaymin i could "turn on" the old sprite for one and leave the other). Itd be remiss to say there isn't a lot of effort in redoing sprites and colors, but i would really love if we could have the new and the old, since there are people who like the new and people who like the old. And it would be wasteful to tell them to get rid of the new sprites altogether. So i think just a little extra coding to allow individual turnback to old sprites could fix this problem for the future? Of course coding is far more difficult than that makes it seem, but I don't want my efforts in hunting to go to waste, and i don't want the mods time to be wasted either. Please, please consider this or being more open with users about your sprite recolor decisions, thank you
Please check out my shop!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page