PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sinnoh sprite revamp

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sinnoh sprite revamp >

Blade's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBlade
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngs.png
I'm actually a bit saddened by the changes. I love a majority of them, but my all time favorite Pokemon Lucario/Riolu just went through an absolute 180 from how I used to love them. The blue eyes of the Riolu was what made it so unique and beautiful, the neon green on the cape of the Mega Lucario made it constract hugely against the black. The Albino Riolu change, I can live with. Still preferred the old look, but the Melan just made me really, really sad. That being said, I do very much appreciate all the hard work that was put in by everyone who worked on the new sprites. The Sinnoh dex is a LOT of pokemon to go through and recolor for 2 different types on every single pokemon and to know future generations will be changed is interesting. I am just hoping that maybe next time we could get teaser images of a few of the changes so the population could lay in opinions or maybe add ideas that weren't thought of before.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page