PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sinnoh sprite revamp

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sinnoh sprite revamp >

There seems to be a lot of "backlash" here...not really "rude" backlash, but just a LOT of people who dislike the vast majority of new Albinos and Melans. As for what I think...eh, I don't really care. As long as they look distinct and not "just a slightly different shade" like Shiny Garchomp before Mega Evolving, Shiny Dewgong, Shiny Pikachu pre-gen 6, Shiny Leafeon, Shiny Gengar before Mega Evolving, etc...I don't really care. It's kind of hard to accomplish that for Albinos and Melans anyway, since the vast majority of Pokemon are not just pure white or pure black or whatever, so it just works. Though I have seen a few already white or black Pokemon, that look quite similar to their regular forms in Albino or Melan, though it still isn't bad as let's say Shiny Dewgong or Shiny Leafeon. For the Sinnoh Albinos I own, like Garchomp, Lucario, Torterra, Infernape, whatever, etc...I think they looked fine before, they look fine now. Before though a lot of them just seemed to look "white with cream/beige and red eyes," and now they seem to have a bit more variety. Which I guess is better. I've read people arguing that the newer versions "look more unrealistic" and "don't look like actual Albino animals," but eh, when has Pokemon in general ever been about realism?
Alright. This is just Nessa from the Pokemon games Sword and Shield. Just a screenshot. I believe it's allowed. Credit goes to GameFreak and the official Pokemon company, as well as Nintendo. 🥰
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page