PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sinnoh sprite revamp

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sinnoh sprite revamp >

andie's Avatarandie
grandmaster.pngc.png
i'll be real im not a fan of most of the color changes. im trying to understand the process of picking the colors but i'm not entirely sure what the artist/s were thinking. i get not wanting to make all the albinos just white and tan anymore or make all the melans just black but there is a lot of green/teal and brown. a good few of the melans just look like theres been a black overlay on the albino as well. not sure if thats the intended purpose but its kinda jarring. i do appreciate the staff and artists trying to uphold a quality standard. i will give props to that. the new sprite for mega lucario looks good. some of the albinos are more plesant to the eye, like shaymin, starly, and shinx. but ultimately i agree with a lot of what FloydLeech has said. i hope theres more transparency in the future with color changes going forward, especially with the more rare pokemon. stating that theres gonna be a color change isnt that descriptive as it's made out to be. i don't want to hatch/buy a melan pokemon only to find a few years later that they turn brown.
art shop | items shop | templates | journal
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page