PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

WereMorta's AvatarWereMorta
Really not a fan of some of the new albinos/melans. Albino Buneary is now greyish, whereas it was pure white before. I really liked it since it looked like an ACTUAL albino rabbit but now...eh. Not so much. The new melan Pachirisus are also disappointing to me. The fact they had two separate sprites was cool and interesting. Now they're the same grey and green which...don't really go all that well together in my opinion. It's especially disappointing to me since I was trying for melan male. I even had a chain of over 3,900 but now I probably won't bother. Onto the sea slugs. I think the pure white with pink of Occident Shellos was a lot nicer, ditto with the pure white and blue of the albino Orient Shellos. The new albinos are alright, but I'm definitely not as much as a fan as I was before. I thought the pure black on the melans was also a lot nicer looking over the green-ish black the melan sprites have now. Another melan hunt I probably won't be bothering with anymore. Ah well I guess. To end on a positive note, I actually DO like the new albino Pachirisu. The yellow tail stripe is a nice sunny yellow, and is actually a lot more visible than the old stripe. So that's cool.
Avatar art by Zeaott226 on DeviantArt
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page