PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Vall's F2U S/A/M/D Bait (Requests Closed)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Vall's F2U S/A/M/D Bait (Requests Closed) >

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Just to let y'all know since the Sinnoh region got updated all of my Albino/Melan Baits will be the old colours until I can update them. There will also be a few of the gender colour differences being switched to only one colour. Since I do not do too many marking differences for these genders (example: Croagunk's stripes are a smidge differently placed between genders and I didn't do this) this means many may just go from having the Male/Female go down to just one. For example: The Croagunk is currently 2 different colours based on Gender. Once I have updated it I will only have one Croagunk list instead of the Male/Female List. I hope that made sense. Edit: I might keep the old colours for the gender differences down below the current ones saying they are old colours for those users who like the old colours. Not sure yet.
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page