PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Iggyzilla tm's AvatarIggyzilla tm
I agree with Voide. I understand that uniformity can be nice to make everything look like they go together. I also agree that an algorithm likely does really save some time in some areas, and that some of the sprites really do look improved. Even I would say I'm definitely a fan of the Shaymin formes and their new colors... But as I've seen mentioned elsewhere before, many of these melans and albinos just don't... appear Melanistic or albino anymore. Many of the albinos prior had the pale creams, and the red eyes... but now they just look like a made up shiny color scheme, with mostly the same shades or purples, blues and greens for all of them. Not albino vibed at all, most of them now anyways. Not to mention, even with forewarning, many seem to of hunted certain mons before due to their prior color schemes. Now I see many feeling they wasted their efforts, or perhaps may want to stop a hunt all together due to the new colors. I'm all for updates. I appreciate the work that everyone does, and I don't mean any ill will twords anyone, this is souly just my criticism if you will... but I don't know. As other's have said, this felt very short noticed, told off handed before or not, and leaves some very mixed reviews. I respect the work and those that enjoy the updates. You're definitely entitled to enjoy them, as even I enjoy some. But now my Turtwig hunt on and off for the past 4 or so months is likely done.
Type Race Dec. 2020!
(Trophy by GnarleyQuinn!)
(Avatar is a Braxien/Zoroark hybrid created by myself!)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page