PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Iggyzilla tm's AvatarIggyzilla tm
While I do appreciate the effort that must of went into this region... I'm mostly disappointed unfortunately. I really loved the melan Infernape's purple flames before. It was unique and really cool, as purple is my all time favorite color... but now I'm not so sure of the greens and blues it sports. Then there's the Turtwig line... I've been hunting that melan for personal reasons. I love the fall colors the leaves sported. It was a melan I've been hunting to symbolize self growth and change I've been going through. Kinda like how seasons and plants grow and change... but the blackish leaves... I dont know. It makes me feel a bit disappointed how much time I wasted with the hunt now. Again. I appreciate genuinely as a graphic designer myself the time that went into all this. The sprites look so much cleaner, I absolutely agree... but many of the color choices leave me less than impressed. :(
Type Race Dec. 2020!
(Trophy by GnarleyQuinn!)
(Avatar is a Braxien/Zoroark hybrid created by myself!)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page