PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

obviously, i am a massive fan of infernape and its pre-evolutions. they are my favorite pokemon. i make no secret about it. i am... so, so sad that the original albino/melan chimchar line have been replaced with the updated versions, as i really dislike how they turned out. the blue looks extremely generic for fire type albinos/melans (though i understand this is due to how melans/albinos are decided), and the purple from shiny infernape being turned into a sickly yellow-green on the melan is just... really unappealing. i really hate being this negative about the sinnoh update since you guys did work extremely hard on it, so i'll say some of the ones posted in sprite discovery that i do like. azelf's new melan is really cool and one of the sinnoh melans i think was an improvement. looking forward to seeing uxie and mesprit's melans too. melan dialga's color scheme is also very pretty, and so is melan spiritomb's. darkrai's new melan comes off as "darkrai but with a red tint", but like... it actually looks pretty cool! that might just be me being biased towards red, though.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page