PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy
While I don't particularly dislike the shaymin updates, I want to take a moment of silence for Sugarplum, the fairy albino I slaved over. It took me about 1000 eggs, and an abundance of DP in order to hatch a fairy delta albino. Pink is my favorite color so he was absolutely special to me and now he no longer fits into my all-pink field where he was in the center of. :( He's still cute and I think the general quality of the sprite it better now, but I am just a little sad that the fairy delta no longer compliments him. I am happier which how the melan looks at least. The bright blue color in the whites of the eyes had always kind of bothered me. I definitely get a lot more fall color vibe with the new shaymin. But good job for getting everything done art staff. I know it must have been a lot of tedious hours!
Currently buying: × 238 / 500 × 22 / 400 Avatar by Breepi Signature by AnkokuFlare
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page