PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in reminder to use a new shiny charm

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > reminder to use a new shiny charm >

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
If they rent the box, chance is that they rent the charm too. Tho, I think it's better that they don't get notif to avoid any "oopsies" if they forget to rent a box. It wasn't my point btw, just something I read, so I don't understand fully why it would be more handy to those who have the box in their inventory, except that it would prevent accident for those who forgot they don't own a box (or they lend theirs), making their charm disappear in the process. Edit: Something that I tought and could maybe work is to code it so you can toggle the notification when you have the box, and you'll still get the notif even if you don't have it. Tho it may be annoying to those who then have an untogglable option until they get a box back.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page