PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Muse’s Market and Menagerie [Free/Cheap Pokemon, Summons]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Muse’s Market and Menagerie [Free/Cheap Pokemon, Summons] >

The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
Hello hello friends! Welcome to Muse’s Market and Menagerie! This is where I’ll be selling and trading Pokemon and items! Please look below for what I have to offer. More coming soon! Free Pokemon- In the ‘Free’ or ‘Dragon Rehome Project’ Fields. For Sale in Shop Fields- Link the Pokemon and I’ll sell it to you for extra cheap! BIG SALE, ALL POKEMON 1GP EACH Summon Items- *Spectral Leiomano- 125GP/equivalent *Clear Bell- 150GP/equivalent *Black Stone- 150GP/equivalent looking for Komainu Figurines (Volcanion Summon), will entertain most offers or do summon swaps Looking to swap my GP for Credits! currently have 439 and will swap at a 1:1k ratio My one rule is that you always link the Pokemon youre interested in using bbcode pls. Makes it a lot easier for me on mobile. Thanks for visiting!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page