PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Nunka's Nonsense >

Nunka's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNunka
graphics175.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
Finally got around to drawing this character. Got his design updated and finalized to boot. Scene: Rouxin was previously hurt in an earlier battle which left some nasty wounds on his leg. Ani took up the request to change his bandages. He's trying not to show his embaressment over not reacting well to the salve being applied.

Trigger Warning for Vague Bruising

The wound itself isn't shown, but some of the bruising extends beyond the bandages so I figured I'd rather be safe than sorry. Low effort shading but I almost left it as a flat instead. - Little Extra Rouxin and his friend sometimes tease her by calling her "Little Doctor", to which she always replies that she isn't... But someone who knows a bit more than basic first aid is more of one than anyone else on their team. Ani here is currently in "Human Disguise". This specific set of braiding is meant to pull her ears down out of sight by using the hair itself to pin them in place. Her tail becomes a false belt with the fabric wrapped around it. Her feet are wrapped in purple ribbons she uses as a replacement for shoes.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page