PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
I hate when things just decide to nope, my good laptop's dead and at this point I'm just hoping someone can get the data back. I know I should've had a backup but I have finite external storage and most of the files I need I was still actively working with. *sigh* I really just hate sudden changes and now I'm probably going to be stuck on mobile for months. Nothing seems to like going right right now... I'm still doing artfight though, one way or another I was just really hoping to work on digital and actually figure out krita this month. Guess it's back to pencil and paper, if I can even get that to look right. Colors are hard but I don't want to get stuck doing nothing but sketches. Also debating closing the shop again, I don't want to but I can't handle big orders as well on mobile. And updating the lists is a pain. We'll see on that though, I'm leaving it for now but it still might close if this doesn't work out. After HM runs out I might just take a break until things settle again...Kitty Out~
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page