PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in inks vibin notebook+ (adding art soon)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > inks vibin notebook+ (adding art soon) >

inkmonkun's Avatarinkmonkun

1st

• intro
  • payments
  • the shelf
  • register
- welcome to the vibe shack! i, munchkin, will be your register while ink is uh... fixing the broken icecream machine in the back.. i think that's what he's doing.. - all pfq rules apply! so please try to follow them - right under is the paper for ink's dos and don'ts, please give it a read over!

ink's dos and don'ts

do's humans/kemonomimis humanoids furries/anthro pokemon do's but not strong suit ferals/animals other stuff dont's anything against pokefarm rules feel free to ask if you have any questions!
- please subscribe to this thread so you can see when ink posts his finished works! - if the watermarked piece he's posted is satisfactory, then please send over the payment and he will pm you the full piece! (he can also transfer it to your toyhouse if you would prefer that) - remember to download the finished pieces! there is a chance ink will end up deleting them... or maybe the overflow from the drinks machine will mess it up... -ink often likes to get familiar with ocs/pokemon, he may send you some extra sketches that he's done for free! - you can always credit ink at his toyhouse! -feel free to post in this thread or pm ink if you have any further questions!
you can always pay with things other than currency, though you will need to pay at least half of the full price in currency!
item value item value
any box!
30,000:30:6 500,000:500:100
any gem, steel+dragon are double!
10,000:10:2
any gem, steel+dragon are double!
100,000:100:20
daycare pass x10
100,000:100:20
daycare pass x60
500,000:500:100
relic silver
75,000:75:15
relic gold
180,000:180:36
relic vase
360,000:360:72
shiny charm
750,000:750:150
ubercharm
1,000,000:1,000:200
28 days
2,500,000:2,500:500
pr memory stick
1,500,000:1,500:300
lucky seal
350,000:350:70
welcome to the shelf, where you can even get barbeque flavored toilet paper! (why do we have flavored toilet paper? i don't know) you can always visit ink's toyhouse and see his art! the shelf is seperated by art style!
chips
flavor summary ink's cleaned sketch style flat color no shading transparent or simple background can include some props

original flavor

50k/50/10 headshot (usually waist up) of your character! drawn on a cavas size of 750 x 1000 (width x height)!

examples

belongs to WeAreLegion20

mystery flavor

pwyw the canvas size can be adjusted to what you want! the sketch can also range from full body to just a face!

examples

none at the moment!

candy
flavor summary ink's doodle style thicker lines cell shading transparent or simple background can include some props

chocolate bar

100k/100/ an icon of your oc/pokemon! ink recommends a size of 500px by 500px for the best quality! ink can resize the image to be a 150px by 150px, but resizing often decreases the quality of an image!

examples

belongs to ink

mints

175k/175/35 headshot

examples

none at the moment!

mystery sweets

pwyw custom

examples

none at the moment!

instant meals
flavor summary ink's normal style thinner lines cell shading/soft shading transparent, simple background, or a more detailed background can include some props

canned soup

250k/250/50 icon

examples

none at the moment!

frozen pizza

275k/275/55 headshot

examples

none at the moment!

personal hotpot - sold out

2,500,000/2,500/500 a reference sheet of your oc!

examples

belongs to ink

mush in the back

pwyw custom

examples

none at the moment!

toilet paper
flavor summary ink's pixel style pixels cell shading transparent or simple background can include some props

standard roll (icon)

200k/200/40 icon

examples

none at the moment!

extra strong roll (headshot)

300k/300/60 headshot

examples

none at the moment!

barbeque flavored roll

pwyw custom

examples

none at the moment!

ink's abominations
flavor summary ink's experimental styles often changes and fluxuates can include some props

ketchup on half an avacado

pwyw squishy big hands

examples

belongs to Gest

premade goody bags
flavor summary ink's premade sets sometimes includes sold out items no extras can be applied

assorted bag of candies - sold out

500k/500/100 an animated doodle icon/image of your oc/pokemon! simple motions are the best (the weird squat dance, the bounce, a lick, a wave, etc) ink recommends a size of 500px by 500px for the best quality! ink can resize the gif to be a 150px by 150px, but resizing often decreases the quality of an image/gif!

examples

belongs to Gingervitis belongs to Twickers14

a bundle of chocolate sticks

300k/300/60 an animated melan bait of a pokemon/fakemon of your choosing! it will consist of 4 frames, regular, shiny, albino and melan in that order! (and matching color sparkles of course!) you can also decide the canvas size (width px by height px) and the style the bait will be in the bait you order will be only yours, unless you've given permission for someone else to use!

examples

they can be found in this journal post, they are free to use as long as you credit ink!

extra sides
flavor summary add ons for everything

chocolate chip cookie

50k/50/10 adds an extra character

examples

none at the moment!

kroka-kola

50k/50/10 background (price changes based on the detail and complexity!) transparent and mono-colored backgrounds are free!

examples

fortune cookie - sold out

100k/100/20 adds animation

examples

none at the moment!
- i'll be checking you out at this counter! please use the form below so i can input it into this register.. somehow...

form

[center][size=20][b]this is what's in my basket[/b][/size][b]name[/b]: [b]item from the shelf[/b]: [b]character[/b]: [b]flavor[/b]: [b]sides[/b]: [b]payment[/b]: [b]are pms okay?[/b]: [b]anything else?[/b]: please bag my items, thanks! [/center]

explanation

this is what's in my basket name: your username item from the shelf: the type of art commission you'd like character: your character with a reference (if possible) or a pokemon (no reference needed) flavor: what your character is like (you can skip this if it's just a pokemon) sides: any extras from the bottom of the shelf payment: how much and what currency you plan to pay with are pms okay?: if you'd be alright recieving pms from ink anything else?: any other comments you could have! you could also put in the general idea of any custom commissions here, or the size of the image (width px x height px)!

examples

this is what's in my basket name: munchkin item from the shelf: mush from the back character: my friend kaede flavor: they're sweet and kind of shy sides: kroka-kola, chocolate chip cookie (me next to them) payment: 1 trillion gp are pms okay?: yes anything else?: can you make the image 1000 x 1250? could the background be a park setting?

notice

ink's finally gotten his hand on an ipad and apple pencil! (woohoo) get 30% off commissions for a limited time!
coded by inkmonkun with help from ravenswings

2nd

• there are 0 people in line
  • discounts
customer - commission type - post - paid?
discounts are often shown under the first post in the notice display box, but we will also put them here!
current ongoing promo 30% off total order (not including bargian bin adoptables)!
if you fall into one of these hideboxes, you will always recieve a discount with every purchase!

best buds

these peeps can request free art from us! but these requests will be put in the back of the line behind people who have paid for art!

buds

these peeps can buy art from us for a reduced price (20% off)! Mistyme Shébüñia HeartlessDemon GnarleyQuinn Twickers14
mileage munchkin will give you one amazing star sticker with every purchase, these stickers can be exchanged for free stuff! the mileage can be redeemed through pms! everyone can check their mileage in this phonebook

redeemable stuff

• 5 stickers = free custom drawing (static + colored + background)
  • 10 stickers = free custom drawing (animated + colored + background)
  • 15 stickers = free mystery adopt!
  • 20 stickers = free oc/reference sheet for a character!
more to be added! feel free to pitch ideas!

3rd

• intro
  • current adopts
  • bargain bin
  • register
ink sometimes recieves shipments of these packs of cards he helped curate... "adoptamon" he calls them please try to follow these rules of the magical card game "adoptamon" contents of an "adoptamon" pack include... the card pack art (untaped) 3 different cards (one of the mon, and two of the mon doing something) a full image of the mon 3 stickers

rules

rules 1. once you purchase an adopt... it belongs to you and you can do whatever you wish with it! (though we would prefer you not to resell them for a profit, but we can't force anything onto you) 2. please try to download all the images sent to you, once again the crazy icecream machine might magically appear and ruin your "adoptamon" images! 3. if you do adopt a "adoptamon" please try to credit ink! whether linking to his pfq profile or to his toyhouse
these packs of "adoptamon" are often centered around a theme

next shipment of "adoptamon"

next shipment arrives in 2 years ago theme fall generation gen 3
if you have any ideas, please pitch them to ink! he would love to incorporate ideas into his art!
"adoptamon" cards
image image image
1 2 3
info info info

image image image
4 5 6
info info info

theme

summer activities - gen 2 - 1,500,000/1,500/300 each
adopts are often put here once ink starts to work on another set of adoptables, you can adopt them for a discounted price! (you will recieve everything a non-discounted adopt has) ink will even make 3 stickers in the theme of the adopt just for adpoting them! WARNING SET 1 HAS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STUFF AS IT WAS BEFORE THE SHOP'S REMODELING

set 1 - valentines - gen 1 (3 avaliable)

1 500k/500/100 2 500k/500/100 3 500k/500/100
A whipped topping with fruit and sprinkles covers the top. It bounces back and coats anything that touches it in sugar. A molded egg that is wrapped with a light blue bow. Its chocolate shell reminds you of a fondant filled egg. A sprinkle covered marshmallow-like swirl covers this egg. This egg seems to constantly change appearance... despite its inability to change its heart patterned cheeks and cowlick.
these adopts include the image of the egg, the mon, and three stickers! (please be patient with the stickers, ink has to make them!)
[center][size=20][b]uh... could i grab a pack?[/b][/size] [b]pack number[/b]: [b]payment[/b]: [b]anything else?[/b]: [i]crinckling of an "adoptamon" pack[/i][/center]

ink | any pronoun | tired

very tired microbiology student who hoards + draws let me know if i miss/forget something!
shopfreebies shopart shoplooking for naives/quirkies!!!journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @inkmonkun on pokefarm Signature Pagedoll @inkmonkun on pokefarm
Type Race Score; 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page