PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Goatshed

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The Goatshed >

Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
I joined 1 year ago today. It does not feel that long!
Over the last 365 days, with Covid lockdowns forcing more time at home than usual, it has really gone by without much excitement or events of note. I don't feel like a year has passed, but it surely has. In this time, my PFQ Journey has advanced in leaps and bounds, which is normal for the start of any game. The Wins seem to arrive quickly as you gain badges, fields are cheap and unlocking summons seems trivial as every refresh of the Shelter reveals something you haven't Dexed yet. I'm beginning to see things slowing down now. I upgraded my lowest badges and the next ones are two thousand hatches away. That's larger than most of the Shiny Chains I have so far attempted! I regret not starting this journal sooner, to track more of my achievements here, but I'll try to remember as best I can, because my memory is atrocious...
  • I have reached C Champion Rank.
  • I have gained 569/610 on my EggDex
  • and 1,198/1,407 on my Pokédex.
  • My badges are 11x Mythril and 7x Titanium.
  • I have attempted 9 decent Shiny Chains. I did a few others only for the gems or during a Typerace. I decided a few months ago, I'd chain things from now on until I get Albino+Shiny with a Spicy berry preference.
  • I realised I preferred all the Natures related to the Spicy berries and begun to gather collections of only Spicy pokemon such as Legendaries, Exclusives, Specials, Deltas, Fossils, and all of my Breeding Pairs.
  • I have a Pikachu Shrine. 💛
  • I started noticing people's Starter pokemon abandoned in the Shelter and have given them a new, loving home. I plan to write stories about them and give them the Greatness they deserve! This first year I gained 6 of them.
  • My plan to create an Albino Mega and Totem collection has begun.
  • I have had Pokerus 14 times in a year. I don't chase it often.
  • My spicy Regular Vivillon collection is complete.
  • I started a spicy Maravol collection.
  • I got the Garden to maximum level.
  • I co-created Team Ultimate Brown Goat.
  • and opened a Shop!
  • My Starter became a Mega!
  • I bought 166 fields...
  • My longest Chain was Dreepy, at 1271 hatches.
  • My highest score in any Typerace this year was 5,520 on Dragon.
  • I was in the Winning Typerace Team thrice.
  • I hatched my first Albino, Shiny and Melan!!!
  • I bought 6 pieces of Art.
  • I came second in Tournament #222. The objective was to hatch the Pokemon of the Day. I really enjoyed that and I plan to do these short, daily chains again just for the fun of it.
  • I have also enjoyed hatching following the V-wave on other Tournaments, and plan to do that more too.
I'm sure I am forgetting some things, but this is a positive list and I have plenty of plans and things to work on over the next year. I have no plans to quit! I'm enjoying many things here too much. :)
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,345,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,781,333
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page