PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Delta Database (See delta without owning them) V.3

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Delta Database (See delta without owning them) V.3 >

LightMoonBeam's AvatarLightMoonBeam
I have a problem!! If you used the spreadsheet and came across those situation, please use the following form so I can fix it!
The pokemon seems to be overlapping with itself [b]Pokemon you use as a delta :[/b] [b]Type you selected for the delta :[/b] [b]Pokemon you selected as a base :[/b] [b]Which special did you select :[/b] [b]Which gender did you choose :[/b]
The Delta Pokemon/Pokemon doesn't seem to match [b]Pokemon you use as a delta :[/b] [b]Type you selected for the delta :[/b] [b]Pokemon you selected as a base :[/b] [b]Which special did you select :[/b] [b]Which gender did you choose :[/b]
The Delta Glow I choose doesn't match what I selected (Should be another type) [b]Pokemon you use as a delta :[/b] [b]Type you selected for the delta :[/b] [b]Which type it should be showing? :[/b]
The special Pokemon I selected is not the one showing (Should be Regular/Shiny/Albino/Melan) [b]Pokemon you use as a delta :[/b] [b]Type you selected for the delta :[/b] [b]Which special it should be showing :[/b]
Profile image and shop banner by me, do not use without permission! Current type race point : 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page