PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in External links / Marketboard change

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > External links / Marketboard change >

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Some misinformation has been spread out on my behalf, I greatly apologize, my responses were written hastily and without review. So upon further discussion this is what Staff has to say about people getting PMs because of purchases on the market: Please keep in mind that PFQ rules about harassment and begging apply to PMs about Market trades, just like they do to the rest of the site. Anyone caught breaking these rules will be dealt with accordingly. An example of begging and harrasment would be: User A: I have this item for trade! would you like to buy it? User B: No thank you, User A: I can offer it to you for a lower price? Basically no means no and we expect all users to respect that. If anyone has any concerns about this feature the floor is open for discussion and staff would be more than willing to help explain what situations would and wouldn't be allowed.
credit
Background drawn by DestinySquared on twitter OCs belong to myself and axelbby based off Mass Effect F2U code by Gumshoe Icon by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page