PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Rework Tournaments for accessibility & practical purposes

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rework Tournaments for accessibility & practical purposes >

Iggyzilla tm's AvatarIggyzilla tm
I suppose after more thought and other's inputs, I do see the points being made by them as valid enough. It is true, that while some tournaments such as these can be seen as frustrating at times, it does inevitably even the playing field so to speak. Even when I thought upon it more, I'm by no means a super wealthy player either. So it does seem appealing to have a few tournaments such as these that sort of leave it up to chance a bit and perhaps give those newer or "somewhere in between" players a shot. Again, I understand the frustrations for sure. Even I was in the beginning... but after looking over other's comments and giving it some thought? I unfortunately will have to shift more twords no support. As while this is a game to have a good time on, I understand that perhaps not every event or mission will be as fun to me, but perhaps so to others and perhaps serves a purpose too. So perhaps the RNG should stick around, least for now, if it does help some of the player base have a fair shot.
Type Race Dec. 2020!
(Trophy by GnarleyQuinn!)
(Avatar is a Braxien/Zoroark hybrid created by myself!)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page