PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in TUBG Headquarters: Max%pairs,charms,dexing+more(Limited services

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > TUBG Headquarters: Max%pairs,charms,dexing+more(Limited services >

Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Welcome to my personal part of the shop!
Updated due to site changes on 3rd February: Shiny Charm Rental and Swaps Stocks updated on: 29th August 2023
  • Gems for Sale
  • Charms
  • Albino
  • Shiny

Gems

I am selling all my gems! Below, I have listed the gems currently available.
  • Gems are for sale for 1gp/1kCR per Small, 10gp/10kCR/2zc per Medium.
  • If requested, I will upgrade to Large but the lost gems will also need to be paid for, so large gems cost 110gp/110kCR/22zc
  • I am willing to upgrade to medium sized gems for ease of trading.
  • I do not rate gems as having different values based on hatch rates/Market Price for a lot of reasons, so they will all be 1:1, including Steel and Dragon.
Cost:
All gems For sale
Small1k1N/A
Medium10k102
Large110k11022
x36
x4
76 total
x205
x0
205 total
x6
x3
36 total
x304
x191
2214 total
x19
x1
29 total
x10
x16
170 total
x1
x0
1 total
x0
x0
0 total
x13
x1
23 total
x60
x0
60 total
x23
x0
23 total
x8
x0
8 total
x8
x0
8 total
x228
x0
228 total
x6
x0
6 total
x12
x0
12 total
x0
x0
0 total
x11
x0
11 total
Please use this form when making a request:
[i]Hey Goatlady, let's deal in Gems![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Type + amount of gems requested:[/b] [b]Type + amount of gems/Payment offered:[/b]

Shiny Charms!

Here, you can rent a Shiny Charm to improve your own chances of hatching a Shiny special pokemon, or exchange dead Shiny Charms for live ones (Limited to 5 a day). Due to the trust required between myself and the borrower, there is a discount for simply swapping a charm. Cost to rent: 40gp to rent a Shiny Charm . Cost to swap: 35gp per dead charm to swap for my live Shiny Charm .

Rules.

• You MUST use the form to borrow the Charm.
  • I will Gift the Charm, you have 10 minutes to activate the charm, then return the dead charm in a Gift to me, with the payment. If you fail to do this simple thing, I will assume you have stolen it and report you.
  • To prove you have read these rules, enter the pokemon you are currently chaining in the form when requesting to borrow a Charm!
  • Please do not recharge the charms yourself. Return them to me when they are dead.
  • You can send a Trade with your dead charms to be swapped for live charms, along with the payment, for easier swapping.
You MUST use the form: Please use this form when making a request:
[i]Hey Goatlady, send me a charm![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Charms service requested:[/b]Borrow Charm/Swap Charm (Remove one) [b]Password:[/b] (ENTER NAME OF CHAINED POKEMON HERE) [inventory=shinychain]h[inventory=shinyshiny]s [b]Offered payment:[/b]

Albinos for Sale.

Here, I'm going to be flogging some of the special Albino hatches I've made from hunts, that weren't spicy enough for me! I will accept currency, gems (not grass) and relics as payment. I'm not perfect at keeping this updated so there may be some unlisted ones in my UFT fields. They will be priced similarly to the below. Feel free to ask if you're unsure which price bracket they fall into. Please use this form when making a request:
[i]Hey Goatlady, gimme that Special![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Link to Pokemon:[/b][url]LINK GOES HERE[/url] [b]Offered payment:[/b]

Albino 20kCR/20GP/2medGems x0

Albino 40kCR/40GP/3medGems x1

Albino 60kCR/60GP/5medGems x0

Albino 80kCR/80GP/7medGems x4

Albino 100kCR/100GP/9medGems x2

Albino 120kCR/120GP/10medGems x0

Albino 140kCR/140GP/11medGems x0

Albino 160kCR/160GP/12medGems x2

Twins! x1

Cleffa albino twins. 100kCR/100GP/10medGems

Shinies for Sale.

Here, I'm going to be flogging some of the special Shiny hatches I've made from hunts, that weren't spicy enough for my collection! I will accept currency, gems (not grass) and relics as payment. I'm not perfect at keeping this updated so there may be some unlisted ones in my UFT fields. They will be priced similarly to the below. Feel free to ask if you're unsure which price bracket they fall into. Please use this form when making a request:
[i]Hey Goatlady, gimme that Special![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Link to Pokemon:[/b][url]LINK GOES HERE[/url] [b]Offered payment:[/b]

Shiny 10kCR/10GP/2medGems x0

Shiny 20kCR/20GP/3medGems x0

Shiny 30kCR/30GP/4medGems x0

Shiny 40kCR/40GP/5medGems x0

Shiny 50kCR/50GP/6medGems x0

Shiny 60kCR/60GP/7medGems x0

Shiny 70kCR/70GP/8medGems x0

Shiny 80kCR/80GP/9medGems x0

Twins! x0

• Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 3145
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,328,462
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,751,957
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page