PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in pumpkin's poke problems

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > pumpkin's poke problems >

yosei-san's Avataryosei-san

'sona information + art

• 'sona details
  • art portfolio
art done by me using official art posing
name: yori (頼) species: pumpkaboo type: ghost/psychic height/weight: 1'04” + 11 lbs nature: lonely (spicy) occupation: pierrot (what's this?)
a sad clown found in pantomime/commedia; often characterized as being a fool or naive
theme song: tears of a clown - smokey robinson favorite colors: purple + black other pokemon friends: popplio, voltorb/electrode (she sometimes mistakes them for her juggling balls . . . it never goes well) personality/character traits: she's clumsy and pessimistic, but always trying to cheer others up. pretty quiet, with a tendency to overthink her words, but can't hold back when it comes to making puns. she has a knack for getting herself into sticky situations. one time she ended up hanging upside down from the ceiling as a result of getting into some aerial silks which she definitely didn't know how to use. she tries really hard to juggle, but hasn't managed to get much better. she somehow manages to lose her juggling balls?? even though they’re always floating around her. as a result, she uses gems as substitutes sometimes since she loves how they sparkle and then ends up distracted and drops them on her head. she wears that little hat to hide the bumps. her favorite things to do are try out new tricks to hopefully find one she's good at. so far, she's crossed tight-rope walking, sleight of hand, acrobatics, and animal taming off the list. up next? contortionism. she's certain this one is gonna go well.
listed in alphabetical order by the on-site username of the artist who made it! you can find more art on my toyhou.se

charsaurtle

made for me by charsaurtle!!

crazycrow

a lovely baby made by crazycrow

ishvalda

made for me by ishvalda!

mlem

made for my by mlem my love <3

myde

commissioned from myde bc i adore their style <3

plumy

darlings from plumy!

pokeydapuppy

precious chibi from pokeydapuppy!

quinnpanda

a nice sketch of yori from quinnpanda!

rebecca gold

made by rebecca gold!

spewpa

made by spewpa!!
credit
code by Gumshoe for yosei-san's use only

yosei-san/jade ⟡ she/they

journaltemplate shoptrade shopSome pals

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page