PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
@Niet Edit; I quoted my OG post because i didn’t think you answered any of the questions. Not working on at this time doesn’t really let us know if you’re planning to work on it at all or ever ):

QUOTE originally posted by Colorful

Heyo! I've got a question for Niet here :3 (I know you're busy! Just let me know if its going to take a while to get back to me, or if you're unsure <3 Communication is epic) Earlier, when the userscripts was implemented, it was mentioned that it was a temporary solution that would kind of patch holes until the proper block feature was set up! I was wondering if we could have some kind of update on that! Where it is in the queue, maybe when you plan to start on it, or what your thoughts on it are so far. The userscript Dr Who set up is really really nice, but has some minor inconveniences that would be super handy to have fixed, and most likely can only be fixed on the pfq server side :P I'm not saying that it has to be done right away or anything, just was curious on the process and all :0 I don't mind if it takes a long time or anything ^^

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page