PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #10 [All righty then!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #10 [All righty then!] >

Cerberus38's AvatarCerberus38
master.pnge.png
I guess when it comes down to it, all I'm asking is that we have the option to not have it shown on our profiles if we so choose. We can choose to change them at will, why should we not have the option to not display them at all if we wish to keep that to ourselves? Not everyone interacts in the forums or with others on a constant basis (I mean, I'm one of them and speaking up in this thread has been *nervewracking* for me because hello anxiety around people I don't know). I can understand the game's storylines needing it, but that's something only I will see--not everyone else on the site (rather, their experience is tailored to their preferences). I dunno, I guess I just grew up in a time where you didn't share anything personal on the Internet and I still adhere to that pretty strictly. Things like my name, where I'm from, my gender/sexuality, birtdate, and what pronouns I prefer are all things that I wish to not share with the wider world, and having the pronouns displayed on my profile robs me of that choice, I feel. I get it's not a big deal to most and that, like I said, I'm in a small minority, if not entirely on my own here. All I ask is that the option to choose whether or not they're displayed in our profiles is considered.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page