PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Styleclass and You: An Introduction

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Styleclass and You: An Introduction >

AllyCATisFuN's AvatarAllyCATisFuN
Hello! Can y'all help with a few things? 1. When I'm on the first tab, everything's kinda bunched in one line. How do I fox it so it's like how it is when you have any other tab highlighted? 2. if you look at the far right side to the thing, you see the image ends before the border does. How do I fix this? 3. The way the background works is that it starts at the top, and when the text goes down far enough it repeats the image, starting at the top again. Is it possible to make sure the bottom is at the bottom, and it repeats form the top? I hope that makes sense. I would be really thankful for any help you can give me!

As it is now

Put a small greeting here!
  • Tab 1
  • Tab 2
  • Tab 3
  • Credits

Title 1

Put your contents here!

Title 2

Put your contents here! So to show how the image repeats for one of my problems I'm going to make this tab really long so you can kinda see what I'm saying.

Title 3

Put your contents here!

Credits!!!

Template and images made by AllyCATisFuN.

Code!

[style] @white: white; @black: black; @blue: #0c385d; h1 { text-align: center; font-size: 14px; color: @white } .about { color: @white; background:url('https://i.ibb.co/JdzsyVP/Screenshot-2021-05-19-9-39-48-AM.png'); background-repeat:repeat-y; background-size:100%; border: 6px solid @blue; border-radius: 16px; padding: 30px; text-align: center;} .tabbed_interface{ display:inline-flex; >ul{background: transparent;} >ul>li{ background-color: @white; color: @blue; padding: 10px 5px; margin: 10px 2px; text-align: center; border-radius: 10px; font-size: 12px; border: 2px solid @black; box-shadow: none;} >.tab{ background-color: @blue; color: @white; padding: 10px; border: 2px solid @black; width: 250%;} .tab-active{ background-color: @blue; color: @white; padding: 10px; border-radius: 10px; font-size: 12px; border: 2px solid @black; box-shadow: none;}} [/style] [styleclass=about][center]Put a small greeting here![/center] [sc=tabbed_interface horizontal] [ul] [li]Tab 1[/li] [li]Tab 2[/li] [li]Tab 3[/li] [li]Credits[/li] [/ul][sc=tab-active][ ][h1]Title 1[/h1][ ]Put your contents here![ ][/sc][sc=tab][ ][h1]Title 2[/h1][ ]Put your contents here! So to show how the image repeats for one of my problems I'm going to make this tab really long so you can kinda see what I'm saying. [ ][/sc][sc=tab][ ][h1]Title 3[/h1][ ]Put your contents here![ ][/sc][sc=tab][ ][h1]Credits!!![/h1]Template and images made by AllyCATisFuN.[/sc][/sc][/styleclass]
Hey! My name is Ally!
  • Type Race
  • Hypermode!
  • About
  • x
0 / 1,500
I am trying to trade my way to a year's worth of Hypermode!
× 110 / 5,000
Hello! I go by Ally, though I also respond to Cat. I'm really excited to play with y'all, and I am more then ready to talk to people whenever! I also send gift baskets.
Template made by me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page