PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Ama had been walking along subconsciously, not interacting with the rest of her group, at some point in her mindscape she'd gotten her other half to shut up with the truth, "Oh quit yer yelling would you? We both know how this would go if we fought, it's not even a fair fight for you, not that you'd be too capable of it." with silence restored, she sat in front of her other half so to speak, "So, you're me and I'm you, what do you know of the Lifestream?" there was a discussion held between the two, "We'd just need the right timing, force a schism through the Whispers, and then we can go our separate ways upon my return to where I belong at the moment, for now, we share the body, switching back and forth as necessary, I have majority control, you've seen what it's like out there, despite your marksmanship skills, you wouldn't last five minutes." the back and forth finished with a consensus reached, right as Aislin's words reached her ears. The switch was far more obvious and controlled on this occasion, changing from what they knew into some slimmer, straight black-haired. far less muscular woman in a business suit, they said utterly nothing as they pushed someone to the side, one-handedly tapping in a relevant passcode, swapping back the second a familiar 'ding!' sounded out to the one they knew, "Don't worry about that, we've reached an agreement as far as that goes, no Whispers involved in it, just put up with it whenever it happens."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page