PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Aislin's eyes practically sparkled at the sight of the biggest library she had ever seen. Even if the name left something to be desired, the sight was treasured all the same. ...A closer look at the books nearby had them waver gently around the solid walls; evidently the data contained in the books here were different than in the original dimension. "Aislin?" the girl broke out of her thoughts and looked over at Kudret. "Where to?" In response, she craned her head to make sure she knew where the touring floor had ended, and then set off. Thankfully she recognized the short yet thick book needed to access the hidden elevator and pushed. In minutes, the three were on the second floor, where a large wooden door could be seen.
Kahlua had looked back after Aislin began walking away, seeing Rikazu subtly shake his head in answer. Nodding in return, it took but a moment to catch up. He stared out over the railing for a bit once the trio had exited the small elevator, but when Kudret called his name he walked over to the two. "Waiting long?" he tried to tease, rewarded by a smile and a knowing glint in Aislin's eyes while she pulled out a silvery strand from her head and exclaimed, "You've given me gray hairs from waiting!" Kahlua gave her a chuckle and replied, "I'm here now at least." Kudret cut in with a smile, "Alright you two, let's head in. I'm sure he's wondering why we're all standing outside his door." Aislin proceeded to open the door, and then whispered, "If he follows the script, he'll give us a keycard for the next floor and a passcode for the guy who can get us to the 64th." With that, the three strode inside to the office, with Aislin calling out softly, "Mayor Domino, are you here?"
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page