PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Dragon's Roost (A dragon type clan)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > The Dragon's Roost (A dragon type clan) >

What do you like to go by? Blaze Preferred pronouns: She/her Role (you can choose more than one): Greeter/Breeder (I just have some mons i can send over for people to make pairs with)/Artist/Writer Are you hoarding any Dragon types? No (I might but idk) Small description of yourself (optional): I like cats. And I can be incredibly crazy or incredibly timid depending on my mood. There is no in between. (I'm generally crazy though) Also I'm usually happy and optimistic. I love cats. I like to watch Pretty Cure. And I'm 98% sure that a 'small description' doesn't include full sentences. Also, cats are life. That's it! Also Charizard should be a dragon. Maybe I'll write an essay on that.
DJ CHUCHU ---> ChemGirlChuchu ---> LivermoreGirl ---> anonymousbadger avatar credit: official art of Chuchu from Bang Dream read about a teenager who complains enough to generate a seven-act musical (my NEW journal) May 2024 Team Dragon banner by MochaFox, Badge by LycanKai
Score: 96
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page